If you're looking for an extension to become more anonymous or simply extensions that telling you if a website is dangerous, then you're in the right place.
Here are some extensions you can use to check if a website seems legit (based on the users' feedback)
If you are want to be more anonymous, you may also look at coveryourtracks to check if you are easy prey.
And you may install,
- privacy badger extension.
- and/or the DuckDuckGo extension
- adblock and/or ublock origin to block most ads (if not all), and disable some trackers.
DAA Self-Regulatory Principles
It seems to be something, that based on your browser configuration, will consider you as opting-out (resp. opting-in) from the usual GDPR opt-in/opt-out window.
- if found it here https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
- while like website https://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/ may be worth investigating (I didn't yet 🙇♂️)
You may play a bit on cookie consent speed run 🤩😂.