Referencing code in PR/issues
You can reference some lines of code in an issue or a pull request, as long as they are from a file in this repository.
- go to a file
- click on the line number of the line you want to reference
- you may click on a number, then another while pressing shift to select an internal
- click on "..."
- copy permalink
- then simply paste the code into an issue/pull request
Referencing Markdown files
The format of a referencing link is
- "PERMALINK#LX" (a line $X$)
- "PERMALINK#LX-LY" (an interval of lines $X \to Y$)
And you can get the permalink of a file with the "..." next to "Go to file". You can "edit the file", to get the lines numbers.