The technical specifications are simply a summary of every tool, methodology, technology, material that you will use.
- Methods: Agile-Scrum, Kanban, ...?
- name (MariaDB? MySQL? Java? PHP? Etc.)
- version (at least? Up to? Exact value?)
- Platforms: on which platforms should the project be available?
- Language: French, English, ...
- Storage:What's used to store the data? (Database? File?)
- Restrictions: other restrictions like no cookies...
- Materials: are additional software/tools/components/... required?
You may also add things more specifics to your project like
- are you using GIT? What's the URL?
- are you using an online scrum board? What's the URL?
- are you using a tool to communicate? What's the URL?
- is a database already existing? What's the database diagram?
- do you have a database diagram? Add it!
- are you using a website for the mock-ups? Do you have one?
- do you have any assets (images, sounds, ...)?